Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Few New Things

I made a skirt for a little friend out of these fabrics and loved it so much I had to make a run to Hobby Lobby to get some for a knot dress!!
Size 4T $34

Size 18-24 Months
$32


Size 6-12 Months
$30



Size 18-24 Months
$30



I love this fabric..........I have it in a purse!!!!
I am going to make these dresses for my own girls!

Butterfly Ruffle and Bow Dress
$30




Scrappy Twirl Skirt
Size 4
$35







Bean Bag Chair



Small Tote Bag
This bag is smaller than the polka dot beach bag posted before.
17 by 21 inches
$40









1 comment:

  1. Jessica L. gave me your website! LOVE that last bag - I've had my eye on that floral for awhile. The price is a little steep for me, though. :(

    I blog, too, and link up to a lot of great parties. There are a couple that are just for people to post things they have for sale. One is at Trendy Treehouse and the other at Tatertots and Jello (I think.)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete