Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 Years?!?!?!

May 25th is just around the corner and no one is more excited than Hannah!!!! She loves birthdays....especially her own!!!! She asks daily to make a paper chain for the big day, but I am trying to hold off. I am in denial that my first baby is going to be 6. 6 seems so much older than 5---I guess maybe it is the fact that she will now need two hands to count how old she is. I also can't believe she is almost done with Kindergarten. I just preordered her 1st grade supplies and there were tears in my eyes as I hit the process order button. Our little red head loves life and has so many different things she enjoys. I wish I had her no fear attitude for new situations and ability to meet new people. She can be a bit of a stinker, but she brings more smiles to my face than frowns!!!!




Life is Good and Exciting with our little "Beans"!!!!!!!

1 comment: