Monday, November 19, 2012

Infinity Scarf


Over the weekend, I found an idea from Pinterest for turning old scarves into Infinity Scarves.
This morning, the Littles and I cleaned out my basket of winter gear and found 3 scarves to use.  Macy loved folding the scarves while I was sorting through them, and Whit loved unfolding them and running away with them.........Macy wasn't too fond of that!!

While Whitney napped, Macy and I got to work.

She sorted buttons and I sewed them on..........




 One scarf was a little two small to wrap around my neck twice, but I think the girls will have fun with it!!!
I see Hannah in a pair of cranberry ruffle pants, a brown shirt and this scarf headed to school in the very near future!!!!

 I think they turned out cute and now the scarves will get more use.  

I didn't use the yarn as suggested on Pinterest---I didn't have any, I just used regular thread.  I also did a few stitches on the outside edges where the ends met so they didn't come apart.
Life is Good when you can repurpose things!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment