Monday, May 5, 2014

Pretty Hair

Since the BIG girls got their ears pierced last week, I told Macy she could go to the salon for a haircut and mani/pedi.
She told me she would get it cut short so she and her cousin, Morgan, could be twins this summer.

BEFORE
 The first time I had my hair shampooed this way it freaked me out.  I was wondering the whole time how they would rinse it.

 They take you to a wash basin to rinse, and it is the best shampoo job ever!!!!
 Hair and nails at the same time:
 AFTER
 She was getting a little sad about it being so short.
 By the time we got outside she was all smiles again....I told her now her hair was cute and healthy.  She has told each of her sisters their hair isn't healthy about 10 times each!!!

Life is Good with a new do for summer!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete