Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wedding Weekend


Over the weekend, we had a great time celebrating my brother and his new wife, Jamee.
The girls were flower girls so we headed to the Arboretum for the rehearsal on Friday night....Unfortunately, Macy wasn't feeling well and had a bit of a fever.
 My parent's hosted the dinner in their backyard and it didn't rain!!!!!  

My cousin, Sarah, and me....She was my maid of honor 12 years ago and I was hers....14 years ago
 After a dose of Ibuprofen once we got home, Macy was A-OK! 

 The Fab 5-Forsberg Cousins
 It rained most of Saturday, but cleared up enough to have a beautiful ceremony outdoors.



 Kaylee, Abby and Delaney 
Here's where my pictures end for the night........
Drinking wine and having a good time took over!!!!

Life is Good with Weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment