Monday, May 4, 2015

Another Day of Sand and Surf

On our last day, Justin and Hannah wanted to try kiteboarding(looks like a wakeboard being pulled by a huge kite).  While they had the first part of their lesson, the 3 Littles and I hung out on the beach.








 The pool started to call their names and we headed back.

 Due to lack of wind in the morning, the kiteboarders needed to go back at 4.  The littles and I went back about 5:30 to see how it was going.





 Whit was not too pleased to find I had dressed her and taken her down to the beach.
  I think she was much happier sleeping in her nice comfy bed in the room!

They didn't ever get a chance with the board, but I am sure they will try again on our next beach holiday.

Life is Good with 4-day weekends away!

No comments:

Post a Comment