Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Girl Scout Camp-In

Photo Scavenger Hunt, 
Swimming, 
Crafts, 
Eating Pizza, 
"Campfire" Songs, 
Night Games, 
S'mores, 
Frozen Sing Along Movie, 
Sleeping in Tents in the school studio, 
Morning Exercises, 
Breakfast
and an Investiture Ceremony....
Must be a Girl Scout Camp-In!!!








Tents set up indoors
No risk of rain or hazy air......or being hot!!!!

The BIG tent for Daisy friends!






  The sweet group of Daisy Girl Scouts I get to spend Thursday after school with


Macy, Kaylee and I had a great afternoon/night/morning with the Girl Scouts!

Life is Good with Scouting......and Sleepovers!!!


P.S.  While I was sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag....
I think Goldilocks slept in my nice, comfy bed and left her blanket behind as evidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment