Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Three of a Kind

Once you spend about 5 minutes with my 3 little sweetpeas you discover they have very different personalities. Hannah is not afraid of any situation and will make a new friend anywhere we go. Kaylee is the shy, little lovebug and Macy is our funny, friendly Coonie.
As different as the girls are, they have a few very common traits too. All three are sassy, sweet and full of energy. The "Stash Busting Scrappy Skirt" by the Posh Petunia is one of my favorite patterns to make for the girls. I love it because you get to use all of your scraps that you don't have much use for and the end result is so unique. Dressing 3 girls is a lot of fun, but sometimes my little buddies don't want to look exactly alike. They all like this skirt because it is colorful, twirly and not just like their sisters'. It's a win, win for everyone!!!!!!

I made these spring/summer colored ones to take with us on our trip. I still need to get their initials on the T-shirts. The exciting 3 hour Bachelor finale last night distracted me!!!!! The sheep pillow pet is standing in for Hannah---now that she is in Kindergarten she isn't around to play all day!

I am hoping these fall ones still fit next year for the big girls, and I will only need to make another for Macy and possibly a new baby girl---Four of a Kind!!! I really will have a little sweat shop if I need to make 4 outfits everytime I do something new..........I actually did 4 this time because Cousin D wanted one too!


Life is Good!!!

1 comment: