Sunday, June 26, 2011

Next Stop...............

The next stop on our journey was a night with our friends, the Griffiths. 6 kids, 6 and under is always exciting!!!! They all got along really well and we enjoyed spending time with Joe and Sara.
Sara is a great artist(www.saragriffitharts.com) so she and I swap art projects for sewing!!!! The girls thought it was cool Lucy had a matching outfit!!!!
We continued on to Iowa and had an adults-only night at Prairie Meadows. I thought for sure picking my favorite color,yellow, would be lucky. Especially, because yellow was with the number 4 horse(4 kids) each race. That strategy put me $18 in the hole---betting $2 for each of the 9 races. Maybe next time I will come up with something a little more scientific!!!!
The next day, we had our annual softball game and wine tasting. This year, I think we had as many short-leggers as adults participating. I did a lot of watching from the sidelines, but next year I plan to really excel at the wine tasting!!!!!
Watching the donkeys was a lot of fun too!!!!!

Life is Good when you spend it with Family and Friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment