Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Events

So a lot has happened since my last post on June 26th................like the whole month of July and half of August. However, we had four HUGE events............Kaylee started riding her bike without training wheels, with a little help from suckers and Tootsie Rolls Macy stopped wearing diapers, Hannah started first grade, and our "Little Nugget" Whitney Grace join our family!!!!!


After being induced at 9am on August 18th, Whitney Grace was born at 8:01pm. Since Macy was 9 pounds, 8 ounces I feared this baby would be over 10 pounds. Thankfully, she was just 8 pounds, 9 ounces and 21 inches long!!! However, the biggest shock was that she was a girl. I thought for sure #4 was a boy. The last few weeks I have been online looking for boy bedding I liked and checking out boy baby clothes I wanted to go back and get!!! In an ultrasound I thought I saw outdoor plumbing.....I guess I won't be an ultrasound technician anytime soon!!!! Big sisters couldn't wait to meet her, so they came up in their jammies!!!!!

Everyone loves Whitney!!!! Hannah has surprised us the most on the amount of attention she has been giving the baby. She wants to hold her and sings to her if she is upset.


Thought a picture of her in her undies would be inappropriate, so here she is without a swim diaper!!!!!

So proud of herself!!!!!

Ready to take on the world!!!!


Life is Good with 4 wonderful girls!!!! Couldn't be happier!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment