Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"The Middles"

People are always mistaking Kaylee and Macy for twins. They have the same light hair and dimples so I can see how the mistake can be made. Today we added the same outfit to the list of similarities. I like to dress the girls in matching or similar outfits, but as they get older they don't always want to go along with my idea!!! Most of their matching outfits are something I have made, so I figure since I put the time and effort into making them I want them to wear them. "The Middles" went along with my plan today with minimal fussing!!!!! Usually I have to bribe someone with a quarter----or maybe 2!!!! Macy was even excited to have the same pants. At school she told her teacher I made the pants, but not the shirt!!!!
I found this fabric a few weeks ago and knew it was meant for me when there were 4 coordinating fabrics for ruffles. I have to remake Whitney's pair............my pattern only went down to size 1. The pair I made to try to fit her looks like American Girl pants because they are so long and skinny---didn't have room to get over her diaper!!! I hope to make my second attempt soon.

Life is Good in matching outfits!!!!

If you would like a pair of ruffle pants just e-mail me amy_chesnut@yahoo.com
They are $20-25 depending on the size

No comments:

Post a Comment