Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Favorite.....Again!!!


I think every time I work with a new fabric or try a new pattern it is my favorite....at least of a little while.

This one is like a 2 for 1 deal---new favorite fabric and pattern!!!

A few weeks ago, I was browsing through Etsy and found a cute bag.  It looked similar to a pattern I had done but with tweaked handles.  It also had a fun Chevron fabric similar to one I had used on a panel for a bag.  I put it in the back of my mind to make someday...........I even got online to search for more Chevron fabric!
Then, a few days ago, a very crafty friend posted a pic of the same bag..........I took it as a sign that I needed to make one and got back online and ordered the fabric.

When we got back from soccer practice last night, I had a nice little surprise on my doorstep!!!!
I put the girls to bed, Justin came home from a dinner meeting and chatted with me while 
 I "whipped" up a new bag!!!

Ta Da...........



Hoping to get a few more done before my craft show this weekend.  The best part is the sash can be removed and replaced with a different color!!!!

Life is a Good with something new.........and cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment