Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Spa Day



What do you do when you want a lazy Sunday,
 but don't want your kids to sit in front of the TV all day?!?!?!  
SPA DAY!!!!!!

 We mixed up some Bathtub Paint:
1/3 cup baby shampoo--I did 20 squirts
1 Tablespoon Cornstartch
Food Coloring
Mix together





I am not a baker so we don't use food coloring very often.  Maybe this has been around for awhile, but I found gel food coloring today.  It was great-----not messy and gave the paint a very bright color.

 Ready for a soak in the tub!
 I am on a new laundry system----do loads all week and fold everything when I get a chance!




 Manicures and Pedicures

The girls spent about an hour and a half in the tub and taking a shower afterward---plenty of time for me to fold everything.
We had the nail salon open for about a half hour so we filled a few hours with some fun, cheap entertainment.

Life is Good with Family Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment