Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Almost 8!

Yesterday, May 22nd I went to Hannah's school to celebrate her birthday.  Hard to believe that 8 years ago, I was waiting for her to arrive on her due date.....So much has happened to our family in the 8 years since.






After lunch I went to recess with her....
..I took a turn with the jump rope, but Hannah was much better than me:


Justin got back in town from a trip to Vietnam so we went on a Mommy/Daddy/Hannah date.
We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant....La Mexicana.

 As soon as we walked in, they asked where the others girls were.  
Hannah was very excited to share that it was her 8th birthday!!!

It was a fun day all about Hannah.  The girls have Friday off of school, so we are headed north to the city of Penang.  It should be a fun weekend of exploring, swimming and turning 8.

Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment