Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friends and Neighbors



This week we have been busy visiting friends in MN..........

Tuesday:  Two family friends came over.....I forgot to take pictures...........There were 9 girls and 1 boy enjoying the pool and pizza.

Wednesday afternoon a college friend and her 2 little guys came over to swim.  Their dad and Justin were roommates the semester we started dating......Pretty sure the thought of our 6 kids playing together in 2013 never occurred to me in 1998!!!!!!  Whitney really took a liking to their youngest.....Maybe they will be an AGR/ Pi Phi couple in 18 years!!!!!
 Wednesday night I went to a baby shower for a neighbor in our first Eden Prairie neighborhood.  Growing up, I was the oldest in the group of neighborhood kids....It is so fun to see many of the others get married and now have babies.  It was a fun night with great woman!

Thursday I met 2 high school friends and their kids.  
We met at Culver's for lunch----a booth for the 7 girls and a table for the mommies and 1 little brother.
After lunch we headed to a new spray park at the lake near my old neighborhood.  I wish they had the park set up like this when I was younger....The girls enjoyed running through the water and playing on the playground.  It was nice to chat with my friends, but an adults only get together is needed before the end of the summer.  Then we can really talk without watching kids at a park!

It was a fun week of catching up with old friends.....We are looking forward to a summer full of family and friend get togethers!!!!

Life is Good with Friends and Neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment