Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tacos, Target and Tired Little Girls

After biking yesterday the girls went down to play pool with my mom.  Whitney wandered up and passed out...........She stayed like this MOST of the day.  

 She didn't wake up when I got her dressed, while we ate at Taco Bell or shopped at Target.  



I really appreciate her sleeping at Target because I was able to focus on the wide variety of products at my fingertips.  I hadn't planned to get too many things off my list to take back to Malaysia, but I couldn't help myself.  Seeing the brands I wanted at a regular price was to over powering.  It was almost like things were jumping into my cart!  The 3 Bigs got "REAL" digital cameras from Grandma and Grandpa for their birthdays....Hannah's was in May and Macy and Kaylee got theirs early for their November birthdays.  They were not interested in the quality of the camera or price....They picked based on color and style!



Whitney did open her eyes while she sat on my lap to get a haircut.  However, "the lights were on, but no one was  home" the entire time!

We finished the shopping trip with a much anticipated stop at Claire's.....The girls were in make up heaven!!!!!

Whitney fell alseep again back in the car about 2:00, and was off and on napping all afternoon while watching TV with the girls.
By 4:00, Hannah was the only kid awake, and she was in TV world...
.At 6:00 all 5 of us were napping.  
I woke up at 9:00 and ate dinner.  
I put Macy upstairs and Hannah walked up to bed.  
Kaylee and Whitney woke up and stayed with Grandma for a few hours while I went to bed.
Macy woke me at 3:30 to say she wanted to get up and eat.  She had a cheese stick and went back to bed.
Whitney was up at 5:30 and is still up.
I have yet to see the 3 Bigs and it is 7:14am.
I really hope if they have slept this long that means that today they will be able to get through the day without a long nap and get back on a regular Central Time Zone schedule!!!!

Life is Good, but a little mixed up when you fly halfway around the world!!!!

1 comment: