Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Little Designers


Last weekend, I let the girls help design a dress for themselves.  I picked out the fabric that would make up the main panel of the dress.  I set out 8 other coordinating fabrics and they(except Whitney) got to pick out which fabric would be for the 2 ruffles on the bottom, the bodice and the straps.
Today, one of our neighbors took some pictures of them in their new designs.  This session was just with the 4 girls.  Next weekend, we are going to go downtown to get some more shots of them and all 6 of us.




They lined up on their own like this to watch tennis practice!!


Really wish K was looking right at the camera on this one!!!!












Hopefully next weekend we can get one when all 4 are looking at the camera---a near impossible mission!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful Amy. And thats just the girls! Well done, you are very creative. I really like the pink and green together.

    ReplyDelete