Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hannah's First Track Meet



Hannah had her first track meet last weekend. 
 She was really excited about it and so was I! 
 I love that she enjoys athletics and it is so fun to watch her.

First off, she had the shot put.  Justin went to watch and I forgot to give him the camera.  
Our tiny, strong girl got 1st place for U9 girls.

Next up, she had the 100m dash


She ended up in 3rd.

She also did the long jump:
 I was most proud during her 200m race.  Shortly after this photo, she tripped and fell.
 The fall put her quite a bit behind everyone else…….
 But she stuck with it and got with the pack in the end.
She didn't mind getting 4th and she thought the grass stain on her jersey was cool!


She enjoyed the morning and her sisters did a pretty good job in the bleachers and on the playground.  Her next meet is March 1, and I think her sisters will stay at home!

Life is Good with track and field.

No comments:

Post a Comment