Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life Is Good!!!




Six months--really.............that's how long it has been since I updated this?!?!?! YIKES!!! I guess time just got away from me. This fall/winter was a little crazy for the Chesnuts..............


1. Found out we were moving


2. House hunting and putting an offer in


3. Thanksgiving


4. Macy's Birthday


5. Kaylee's Birthday


6. Justin's Birthday


7. Finding out Baby #4 would be here in August


8. Packing up and moving to Indy


9. Christmas


10. Trip to Mexico
11. Starting new schools and getting into a routine




Now that it is mid-February, everything has become a bit more clam, and as my 85 year old Grandma Marnie would say, "Life is Good!" Not that life wasn't good the last 6 months, but now I feel like I can really focus on what matters..................the 3 smiling faces in the picture above!!!


Today's Game Plan:

Wake up--check!

Baths before school---Macy and Kaylee wanted to wear swimsuits!!!--check!

Breakfast together--toast all around!!--check!

Walk Hannah to the school bus--little sisters in the wagon--check!!

Play while Mommy makes a baby blanket--See above picture.....check!!
Be Becky Homecky and make cookies with yummy frosting
Get Hannah from the bus
Make a paper chain to count down the days for our Disney Cruise
Welcome Daddy home from his business trip with big hugs and cookies
Eat dinner--hopefully Daddy will bring something home when he comes..............Remember we were already Becky once today............don't want to over do it with making dinner too!!!!
Daddy and Daughter time while I finish a few other projects without my buddies!!!
I didn't add them in the plan, but there will also be many smiles, giggles, snuggles and books read today!!!!!
Enjoy your day...........I know we will------LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment