Thursday, May 12, 2011

Off to China!!!!!


No...................we are not taking a trip to China---I wish we were--, but some Sew Sassy Sweetpeas is!!!! We have some college friends living in China and their little girl will be modeling some SSS this summer and fall.





I just love this fabric for fall. I bought enough so I could make the girls blue pants with a brown ruffle. I made sure to get extra so baby sister could have a matching pair or baby brother could have a blanket to coordinate.













A must have for summer...........The Scrappy Twirl Skirt from a pattern by Posh Petunia.





The girls wore theirs yesterday and got many smiles and compliments.


We are what I like to call "The Cute Freak Show." We get comments like:





Oh, 3 girls...Daddy you sure are out numbered!





Matching outfits.....Cute!!!





Two Blondies and a Red Head!





Are they twins!?!?!





Are they triplets?!?!?


when all 3 are in the double stroller with the sit and stand on the back



You have your hands ful--Ha Ha Ha!!!..........Just wait until August!!!!





Oh.................the money you will spend on weddings!!!!!


I think the girls were taking notes while watching the Royal Wedding on their Princess blanket!!! Daddy is the one who turned it on for them to see, so I guess whatever ideas they have in 20 years are his fault!!!



Life is Good!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment