Thursday, May 26, 2011

Warmer Weather

We are hoping the rain will go away for good one of these days and warmer temperatures will come and stay!!! One of the things that we love about our new house is the screened-in back porch. When house hunting in early November we had coffee out back and really fell in love with the idea of living here. We've had a few meals outside already and the girls have done some messy art projects out there. We don't love the boring orange/brown color of the cushions............and we didn't want to spend a lot to get new ones.


A few years ago, I got some colorful flower pots at Kohl's, and at a recent trip to JoAnn's I found some fabric that would coordinate well with them. I think the pots and new pillows helped brighten up the porch a lot!





With this odd weather it has been tough to decide what to dress the girls in each day. Pants or capris for morning, but then shorts are needed for the afternoon. I feel like I am doing laundry all the time even without two outfits a day!!! I am hoping soon the girls will be able to wear these colorful summer dresses!!!!!




Life is Good and RAINY in Indy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment