Friday, December 9, 2011

All Packed Up!!!!

Yesterday, while my niece and Whitney took a nap I was able to pack for today's trip. Usually, I pack a few days in advance, but the week just got away from me!!!!! When I talked to my mom yesterday she asked if the girls would be all "matchy, matchy!!!!!"...........Of course.........there will be many pictures taken this weekend!!!!!! Since I was looking for 4 sets of 3 matching outfits in closets packing was pretty easy. Someday soon I am sure the girls will refuse to wear coordinating outfits, but until then we will continue to be what I like to call "the cute freak show" when we are out and about. I wish I could record the looks and comments we get from people.........Maybe I will this weekend and share them with you next week!!!!!
4 bags waiting for an adventure!!!!!!


Can't forget the diaper bag, bottle basket, snack and swimming bags!!!!!

Life is Good when you are all packed and ready for a family vacation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment