Monday, December 5, 2011

What's your price?!?!?!?!

Normally, I don't really mind what our basement looks like............most of the toys are down there so it is usually a mess of baby dolls, dress up clothes, games and anything else they dump out!!!!! However, our little cousin, Morgan, is coming later today and the cleaning people come Wed. so we needed to be able to see the carpet!!!!

I asked the girls to go and clean it and our conversation went a little like this:

Me: Girls can you please go clean up the basement? It will go fast if you use teamwork!!!!
Hannah: Do we get marbles?----usually I say no if they ask, but I really wanted the basement clean and I didn't want to do it!!!!
Me: Ok..............How about FIVE each?
Kaylee: How about 20?!?!?!?!
Me: TEN is the most you can get!!!!!!
All three: Ok!!!!

So down they went............
I could here Kaylee and Hannah telling Macy that she needed to help. I never heard her scream so I know they weren't using force to get her to help.

After about 30 minutes they came up and were so excited to show me the clean basement.

When I started down the stairs this was the first thing I saw.


Then, I saw the cleaned up kitchen area............to the right of the washer and dryer there are usually two large bins of dolls and a few cribs!!!!!!!




Found the baby stuff!!!!!!
Decided they followed the directions I gave.........I just said I wanted everything put away so I could see the carpet and they did just put baby doll stuff in there!!!!



Macy was also proud of her contribution!!!! Wonder how long it took her to place 3 pillows back on the couch?!?!?!?

Life is Good when you use teamwork!!!!

1 comment: