Friday, July 13, 2012

11 Months

Whitney will be 11 months on the 18th, but we head out for a family vacation in Okoboji tomorrow, so figured I would post a few days early.
Still no teeth............think she may be getting some soon(I hope)!!!
She has been pretty go with the flow for our crazy summer schedule---the girls and I haven't been home since June 20th.  

In her "cage" poolside

Lately, the only way I can get her to eat baby food is if she gets to hold the spoon.  We are trying bits of real food, but she isn't too into that either.....We have been buying a lot of baby yogurt and eating a lot of corn...........and eating A LOT of shirtless meals!!!!!

Hanging out in the stroller







Her newest trick is standing by herself---it is only for a few seconds, but her sisters think it is really cool.  Anytime she does it they shout that she is standing.

I think she is starting to look a lot like Kaylee's baby pictures:
 These great shots of Kay are by Ryan Chan

Macy at 11 months

Since I didn't pack my laptop and I am using my mom's I don't have an 11 month photo of Hannah.


Life is Good when you are 11 months old!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment