Friday, July 6, 2012

Swimmin' in the Dark


To view fireworks, my dad takes the boat out on the lake each year.  I think it has been 7 or 8 years since I went out to view them..........every year I have either been pregnant or stayed back with a little one!!!  I am so glad I went this year because it was awesome!!!

 It was the 5 Bigs, 4 Parents and 1 Captain Dave---3 Grandparents stayed back to watch the 2 Babies

 All week Hannah and Ryan have wanted to do night swimming in the pool....We thought night swimming in the lake while waiting for fireworks would be much better---they did too!!!





 Macy thought it was great too!!!





The fireworks were great and the best part was the moon was directly behind them as they were getting shot off.  It was really cool.  Being in the boat made the show seem like we were the only ones watching it.

Life is Good 

No comments:

Post a Comment