Thursday, February 28, 2013

Far From Family

Today, I had my moment (actually many) when I wish I didn't live in Malaysia.......
Not because I don't like Malaysia.  I just don't like how far away it is from family.
Earlier today, my wonderful grandma passed away. 
 I wish I was close enough that I could be around the rest of my family today.

Grandma Marnie was a feisty lady that loved spending time with her family.
She loved anything pink and Obama!
I will remember her whenever I see a frog--we saw one eating bugs one night when I was younger and then we started giving frogs to each other. 
She will be missed, but I know she is loving her time with Grandpa Doug again....the girls added that she is playing with Maddie too!

With her Birthday Buddy(both August 18th)


Kaylee and Grandma share the same middle name--Jean.





 Baby Macy

Baby Whitney

Baby Hannah


Her Valentine's Day gift last year:




Life is Good when you have great memories of loved ones....I will think of her every time I write "Life is Good."  She is the one that would write it in notes to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment