Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet Dreams

We have great sleepers...
...They go right to bed, sometimes we don't even need to walk upstairs with them.  
They go brush their teeth, use the bathroom and crawl quietly under the covers..
..We don't see them again for about 10 hours!
FALSE, NOT TRUE, 
 LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!
I wish this was how it was, but it isn't.

All our sleep issues started when we took Kaylee's pacifier away(probably exactly 4 years ago because it was February after she turned 2).  If I had it to do over, she may still use one to this day!!!  

Whitney is by far the best one about going to bed...We put her to bed about 8 and she is out(having her stay out through the night is another issue--right now we are blaming weeks and weeks in the pack and play).  

They will go to bed really easily, if we lay with them....Who wants to do that?!?!?!?!  Not me...........There have been nights I dread bedtime, especially if Justin is out of town and I have to do all 4 myself.

From the suggestion of a neighbor we asked the Night Fairy to visit the girls.  She only comes and visit little kids who go right to bed and don't need parents to lay with them!
AWESOME, BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SUCCESS!!!!!

The first night she left these...perfect for the Year of the Snake!!!

Hannah has been a big help with the Middles.  She has been laying with Macy and then goes to her room after a bit or falls asleep next to her.

The fairy has also left Skittles and a pink lemonade packet so they could make popsicles.

Kaylee is hoping she will leave a picture of herself so she can see what she looks like!!!!!  

I have my fingers crossed this great routine with the girls continues...I have a lot of recorded TV to catch up on after they head to bed...Last night, I got to watch my favorite, Scandal!!!!

I really hope it continues after we get our sea shipment, so I can sew at night starting at 8:45!!! 

Life is Good when going to bed is easy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment