Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Great Day with my Helper

Over the weekend, I did a craft show in Richmond, IN. It was my first show since moving back to Indiana and it was a lot of fun to get ready for. It was the first time for this show so no one really knew what to expect. The facility was unique. It looked like a horse stable with different wooden stalls..........It would be a great layout for a multi vendor store!!!! Here are a few pictures of what my space looked like.
Kaylee came with me and it was a fun day with her. We played Go Fish, walked around and met all the vendors and colored. It was great to have some one on one time with her.
This American Girl dress quickly found its way onto Kamden, Kaylee's doll!!!!
Guess it was her payment for helping me out!!!
Baby Blankets, Lovies and Burp Cloths


Lunch Break!!!

Life is Good when you get to spend it with your Sweetpeas!!!!

Sew Sassy Sweetpeas is excited to be part of MIGS(MOPS Indoor Garage Sale) at New Hope Church on April 28th from 8-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment