Thursday, April 19, 2012

Two Little Mommies

Ever since we got home from preschool today, the girls have been cracking me up. First, Macy asked if a new pair of jeans were for Hannah. I told her yes, since no one else will wear jeans. She said, "I do wear them when I check the cows with Papa Scott!!!!!"

Then, when we were mixing up chocolate pudding---instant that you just add milk too---the girls were talking about being a mom. Macy decided when she is 5 she will be a mom, but only a pretend one when they are playing house.

While I was emptying the dishwasher I overheard this:

Kaylee--I am going to rock her.---talking about Whitney
Macy--You are going to WHACK her?!?!?!?!
K--NO.......ROCK her!!!
M--Oh good, I thought you were going to hit her.


I snuck up on them and took a few pics of them being little mommies:


This is not what Macy wore to school today---she changed into it right when we got home, but she did wear it on Tuesday. I guess it is one of her favorite spring outifts!!!!


Life is Good with sisters who take good care of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment