Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Favorite Fabric

I have a new favorite fabric pattern!!!! 
 My sister in-law introduced me to it a few months ago when she bought it and wanted me to make a purse for her.  Since then, I have used it for 4 custom orders:
2 BIG ruffle bags, 1 adjustable strap and matching little girl purse and a double strap purse.

I just finished this set last night and I love it.....May need to make one for myself for the Fall!!!


Magnetic closure and small pocket for keys or cell phone

 4 Pockets for Odds and Ends


A Large and Medium Velcro Pouch

I stocked up on this fabric on Monday so if you are interested in something let me know........All of the bag styles and prices are listed on my post called BAG LADY from a few days ago.

Life is Good with a cute bag!!!!

2 comments: