Thursday, June 28, 2012

Something New

We have a few days to play with Grandma and Grandpa before our cousins come to play for the 4th.  I tried my hardest to wear the girls out so they would go to bed early......so I could sew.  Tennis with our friends before the headed home, Target, Taco Bell, beach to play in the sand, pool, bikes in the driveway and a bedtime movie with G and G was what it took!!!!!

Before I left home, I cut out rectangles for A LOT of skirts.

Here's what I got done last night:
 Love these soft colors for late Summer and early Fall
 My little helper this morning!!!

This skirt is calling for brown tights/leggings and boots!!! 
 I think my 4 will be having November birthday pictures and Thanksgiving Dinner in these!!!


 These ties on a brown shirt would be perfect for Brother.
 Notice my buddy's fingers?!?!?

Love the idea of Brother/Sister coordinating outfits!!!!  

Both skirts are available in size 6-12 months to 7T.
6-12 and 12-18 months:  $25
18-24 months and 2T:  $28
3T to 7T:  $30

Tie shirts are $5 over the cost of the T-shirt

Stay tuned for Halloween skirts and ties...I have the fabric ....just need the time!!!!

Life is Good when you have extra help at night....and during the day from Grandma and Grandpa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment