Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Weekend of 3!!!


On Thursday, Justin left with "the Littles" for a weekend of farming in Iowa.  I stayed behind with "the Bigs" since they had school.  I was able to volunteer in Hannah's room and eat lunch with both girls that day.  I also got to meet and snuggle with the new baby I will be taking care of next semester.  Addison was so tiny and sweet.......Around here we have been calling her Zilly!  Before the girls got home I moved all my sewing things to the kitchen table so I could sew when I got a few minutes or when they were playing outside.

Friday after walking the girls to school I went on a run ALL BY MYSELF!!!!  It was so nice not to be pushing a double stroller, but I got a little bored not chatting with Macy along the way.  The rest of the day I spent sewing and watching movies----It was great!  

That night we headed to the mall for a few things for the girls.............They spent their own money at Claire's and wanted hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works to clip to their backpacks.  We were looking for brown shoes for Hannah, but found teal sparkly ones instead!!!




Saturday was Soccer, a Sleepover and more Sewing for me.

Sunday was the end of the sleepover, Birthday Party and more Sewing for me.

It was a fun weekend with the Bigs and a productive time for sewing.  Just a few more skirts to add to my inventory and I will be ready for the Fishers Christmas in October craft fair on October 13th at the Fishers High School.

What I got done this weekend:
 15 pairs of pants


 10 peasant tops


11 Crayon Rolls 

Now all sewing things are back downstairs and the kitchen floor has been vacuumed and steam cleaned.
Life is Good when you get to spend time with the Bigs and by yourself, but can't wait until the Littles and Daddy get back too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment