Monday, September 24, 2012

Raw Sugar Photography


On Friday, I got a great surprise----a hand delivery of the prints and CD from our August family photo shoot.  I did a product shoot with Raw Sugar Photography last spring and she was so great that we booked a session for Whitney's first birthday.  I highly recommend her.  She is very calm, doesn't rush you or get frustrated with uncooperative kids(Macy thought a fishy face would be appropriate for a few shots!) and she snaps a variety of planned and surprise shots. 


















I did a picture like this with Hannah and have done one with each girl since.

We have never done a "smash cake" before, but I love the idea of it.


In the past I have been getting pics for the girls' birthday, so it was every 6 months with May and November birthdays.  Now with an August that throws off my plan---I love family pics, but 3 times a year is a bit much!!!  Now I think I will just do August so it will be Whitney's birthday and when the Bigs start a new school year. 

Life is Good with Family Photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment