Thursday, September 20, 2012

Remembering our Adventures!!!


I have recently started a new collection...................MAGNETS.

For a long time, I would buy a Christmas ornament on different trips we took.  After last year, I realized I can't continue that for very long because our tree was already looking pretty full with mementos from our adventures.  Plus, ornaments can get a bit pricey.

My mom has been a magnet collector since I was young.  Growing up they were on the fridge but now since the collection has grown so big and her fridge doesn't hold magnets she came up with a great idea.........

Magnet boards in her laundry room. 

I think it is a perfect place for them----out of the way and not looking cluttered on the fridge, but I get to see them on daily--sometimes more--basis!!!


I decided to start my collection this summer on our cruise to Canada.




Right now there is plenty of room, but once one gets filled I will just add another.

Life is Good when you have a cheap, fun way to remember the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment