Monday, September 2, 2013

Crazy Day at the Bus Stop

Let me start this post by saying I am not a perfect mom and have never claimed to be!!!!!

I sometimes forget to do things for the girls or double check that they have done them..
....brush teeth before they leave the house, 
...potty before bed, or....sometimes and....
....read the book they bring home for homework.

However, I have never forgotten to pick one of them up somewhere......UNTIL TODAY!!!!!!!


At 12:30, I walked down to the bus stop to get Macy.  
At 12:35, my friend's phone rang and it was Justin looking for me.
(My phone was on the kitchen counter.)
He said the school called and Macy was there waiting for me............

Whoops!!!!!

I had a meeting scheduled for 11:00 at the school that was canceled.
I completely forgot about calling the bussing office to change Macy's plan.

I ran up to the house and got in the car to drive myself(only done this a few times) to the school.


This pic was taken at 1:35 

With a lunch of McDonald's and now playing with her buddy, I think she has gotten over the fact I forgot her.

Now I just hope I remember to walk down to the bus stop at 3:00 to get the other girls!!!!

Life is Good when if you forget your child at least it was at school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment