Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Baby, New School

This morning was filled with new things for us.....
Before heading to school, we got to FaceTime with our NEW baby cousin, Chloe.  Whitney loved seeing her and touching the screen and saying, "Baby."   We have to wait until the summer to see her in person, but it was great to meet her and see her BIG sister, Morgan on the computer.

After the Bigs got on the bus, Whitney needed to get her backpack ready for 
HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

I have been asking her if she wants to go to school for the last few weeks and she always says:  "Mama?!?!?!?!"  When I tell her I can't go she says, "Oh."

Her blanket and paci were packed in the side pocket if she needed them.

 I wasn't too sure what her "Oh" would mean when we got to school, but she wanted to wear her backpack in and walked through the gate.  I got her started playing kitchen and then snuck out.  She only went for an hour today, so I went and had a coffee and read my book.  
 When I picked her up, she was singing songs in a circle and had a big smile. 
 The blanket and paci were still tucked safely in the side pocket of her bag!

 A quick after school snack +
a thumbs up for the day =
A successful first day of preschool!!!!
Now time for a quick nap before Macy gets home!  

Life is Good with new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment