Monday, September 9, 2013

Morning Sweat Shop Hours

Now that Whitney is going to school in the mornings, I have been trying to do some sewing while the house is quiet.   It is so much easier to cut and stitch when you don't have little hands in the way or little bodies trying to climb into your lap!!!

I found this colorful main fabric at a local shop the other day....This was the only pattern that really caught my eye, but I am hoping next time there will be others.  
 The local shop had mostly single color fabrics and a few sewing notions.  I can't wait to get my Hobby Lobby shipment in a few weeks.  Justin's trip to the US in November was canceled, but he is meeting a co-worker in Bali shortly.  They will transfer the duffle bag of supplies there!!!

I made size 5 skirts in all the fabric patterns I used for dresses earlier.  
Now I just need to work on other sizes!!!!
Luckily, we just stocked up on cheap movies the other night, so I can watch movies and cut fabric while my buddies are at school....Started The Great Gatsby yesterday.


 Macy wanted to use my scarf for her top so she wasn't naked!!!

 I love how colorful and twirly this pattern is.....4 rectangles of 5 different designs=20 different sections pieced together.
 

 I have also been working on my purse inventory........



Life is Good when your hobby is working with fun, colorful fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment