Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday Surprise

Hannah is beyond excited for her upcoming birthday!!!  The invitations have been sent and the RSVPs are coming in.  Just one more week until her owl themed Night Owl Party.  This evening, she got her first birthday gift.  My mom and I went shopping this afternoon and it wasn't going to be easy to hide!!!!

After dinner, we told her to go check out the back of my car:





While we were in Minnesota for Spring Break we test drove some bikes and then I found where I could find the one she liked in Indy.  The one she like in Minnesota was pink, and I found her favorite color blue here instead.  The best part is the owl on the seat!!!  Now she will always remember she got an owl bike and had an owl party when she turned 7!!!!  When I turned 7 I can remember my dad writing:"Amy is 7" in red on Graffiti Bridge in Eden Prairie.





 Whitney was very entertained by all that was going on!!!

 Hannah:"Um, she is crawling on the concrete!!!!!"
Kaylee:"It's OK she has her Baby Legs on!!!!!"

Life is Good when you have a birthday to look forward to!!!! 
 However, for parents 7 seems so much older than 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment