Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My New BFF



I was getting tired of carrying around a diaper bag AND my purse, 
so I decided to make myself one BIG bag!!!!
I loved the style of the purse I was carrying around(a project I posted a few months ago), 
so I just made a larger version.
I love that the handle can be double and worn over my shoulder.........
 Or it can be just a single strap and I can wear it across my body.

The bottom is a large rectangle so it is able to sit on the ground without falling over.


 When I first showed it to Justin he said,"Your bags just keeping getting bigger!!!!!'
I then had to explain how it will be perfect for everything the girls and I need this summer.

I dumped out the bag today and this is what was inside:

 Bottle, 
Formula for 4 bottles,
Wallet,
Sunglasses,
Paci holder,
Notebook,
Headband,
2 crayon rolls and 2 coloring books,
Coupon holder,
4 Velcro pouches

I figured my BIG bag better be organized, or I will never find things.
I whipped up a few pouches to keep smaller things in.

One for Whitney's meals 
One for diapers and 100 wipes pack

One for extra kid things 
One for extra Mommy things

Life is Good when everything is organized and carried in a cute, new bag!!!!

2 comments: