Saturday, May 12, 2012

I Shake my Bushy Whale

Last night, we went out on the boat with my parents and had a great time.  The weather was nice and the lake wasn't very busy.


 The girls wanted to tube again. 
 At first they were just hanging out and holding on, but soon they started this:

 They were dancing and chanting, "I shake my bushy whale!!!!!"  
I think maybe it was suppose to be tail, but they stayed with whale the whole night.  


 Uh Oh, we stopped!!!!

Macy wanted to go too since they were having such a good time.
 When she first got on she wanted to stay close to the boat and "just chill out."

We talked her into letting the rope out and going a very slow.

 Before too long.............
 "I shake my bushy whale" started again!!!!






We ended the night with a pizza party on the boat and a successful loading onto the trailer!!!

Life is Good with fun family evenings on the lake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment