Thursday, August 16, 2012

Jumping for Gymnastics


Yesterday, the girls had their first gymnastics class in awhile. We took a little break to try new things and to play outside in the nice weather.  The girls wanted to try again after watching the Fab/Fierce 5 win gold and seeing the American Girl movie McKenna(she is a gymnast).  I waited a little too long to call and sign up so the only time I could get all 3 at the same time was Wednesdays at 4.  Not an ideal time since school doesn't let out until 3:40.  To get there in time, I loaded up the Littles at 3:05 and went to get in the car pick up line(I was the first one).  The girls got loaded in and changed into their leotards and had a quick snack.  It actually worked out really well........I was able to get their full attention when I was asking about their first days of school.

I didn't get the best pictures, but here are a few:




Hannah loves to stick her landings....
...After watching McKenna the fist time, I think she did this about 100 times after a short routine she would perform for anyone that would watch----or she just did it for herself!

 Being far away was part of the problem for pictures, but it was mostly because of this short legger:
 She wasn't too into the stroller and wanted to be on the move....Working on finding a sitter for her for the next 8 classes!!!!


 Notice how Macy is on the balance beam on the far side of the gym from where parents can watch?
A few times I heard ,"Mommy, Mommy.......I did it all by myself!!!!!"  Guess she didn't mind yelling across a gym full of people!!!

Life is Good with Gymnastics

No comments:

Post a Comment