Wednesday, August 15, 2012

K and 2nd

I wasn't so sure how this morning would go, but it was GREAT!!!  There is always a little anxiety for the first day of school and I wasn't sure how all of us would handle it.

Kay was excited to read her books about Kindergarten last night.


She was up before I needed to wake her and wanted to get everything done right away....She even went to wake her sisters once she was ready!!!  She kept asking when it was time to go to the bus-----I was afraid we would have to drag her to the stop this morning!!
 The girls wrote out their signs yesterday.



 Once the Bigs got on the bus, I headed out with my little running buddies:  I figure if I train pushing 2 the half will be much easier.........Right?!?!?!
I hope they have smiles on their faces when I pick them up today---never done the car pick up line before, bu they have gymnastics at 4:00 and school gets out at 3:40.....Just enough time to change and have a snack in the car!!!

Life is Good when you are excited about starting new things!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you had the girls make their own signs! I may have to steal that one! I hope they have a great day!

    ReplyDelete