Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kid in a Candy Store


Going into a fabric store for me is like a kid going into a candy store; 
I want everything and can't choose just one.  If only I had enough money and time to get everything I liked and create something out of it.

All summer, I have been looking for something to make coordinating outfits for Whitney's 1 year pictures----scheduled with Raw Sugar Photography on August 19th...Love her work!!!

I saw something at the beginning of the summer, but wanted to check around to see if I liked something better.........Never did, so I went back and bought the fabric today.

I think this combo will be great for end of summer and beginning of fall:


Fabric is in the wash as I type......
......Now just need to have a great week long adult trip(starting tomorrow), pick up kids in Iowa(Friday), drive back to Indy(Saturday), get ready for the first day of school for "the Bigs"(Wednesday), and then I can make the 4 dresses.

Luckily, I bought more than enough fabric, so I should have plenty left over to make pieces to sell.  

Life is Good when you have a fun project to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment