Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Flight

If you know our family well, you know we don't stick close to home too much. When we lived in Omaha, we were gone most weekends to visit family in North Platte, Boone and Minneapolis. Would the birth of Whitney make us home bodies?!?!?!?! NO............she took her first flight at 3 weeks to visit family in North Platte, NE. My aunt and uncle(Patty and Jim Whitney----notice the last name), my Grandma and two cousins and their families live there. North Platte is 4 hours west of Omaha and not very easy to get to by plane. My mom flew here earlier in the week so she could go along with Macy, Whitney and I on this adventure. Justin kept the big girls so they could go to school and soccer games. First, we needed to take "a big plane"...Macy's term....to Denver and then "a little plane" to North Platte. After a long day of traveling, Whitney was ready to meet some very special people.
Great Grandma Marnie her August 18th Birthday Buddy
When I found out Baby #4 was due in August I was very excited. Grandma, my mom and I are all August birthdays!!!!
Cousin Chloe---born July 23rd

Macy was very excited to play with 2 babies!!!!

It was a short trip---only for the weekend--but I am really glad Whitney got to meet everyone. Spending so much time with just Macy was great. She is such a talker and so funny. It was so fun to chat with her without others trying to add to the conversation. I think she really liked having some alone time with Mommy and Grandma Carol. She also had a chance to play with her cousins without sisters around.

Life is Good when you spend it with Family!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment