Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF

Whitney turned 5 weeks yesterday and she had her 1 month appt. on Tuesday.
She is 9 pounds, 11 ounces
21.5 inches long


Last year, Fridays were my day with Kaylee when Macy had school. This year, I have Fridays with Macy and Whitney. Spending Fridays with half my crew allows me to run a quick few errands. It also gives me quality time with our funny little Coon.
Another perk to Fridays is I get to pick the radio station. Macy isn't too concerned about what we listen to. She doesn't shout, "Kid's Music" like her older sisters so we don't need to listen to Radio Disney!!!! Today we were listening to country and the Zac Brown Band "Toes" came on. The song made me think of our fun 4th of July celebration with my family. Every year my cousins,their families and my aunt and uncle come to my parent's house in MN. I have many great memories from past 4th of July get togethers. The best one is getting engaged while double water skiing!!!! This year we listened to a lot of Zac Brown out by the pool, so hearing the song made we wish my toes were in the water!!!!!
The girls love boating and really like helping "Captain Dave" drive
I think they enjoy the hot tub more than "the big pool"
"Not a worry in the world, cold beer in my hand.....Life is good today"
The girls love spending time with their cousins!!!

For the last 2 years we have gone to a Twins game at Target field

No comments:

Post a Comment