Monday, January 30, 2012

A Little Something for ME!!!!!!!

At the start of each year Justin has kick off meetings for work so he is out of town a lot. For the last few weeks he has been in Florida and Atlanta. Two weeks of being gone was a lot for all of us.
I got through last week knowing I had a fun day planned for Saturday. My good friend, Erin, was also daddiless last week so we got together for a Mommy Day on Saturday. Earlier in the week we bought fabric to make a bag found on Pinterest. Saturday morning, I packed up my machine and supplies and headed to her house to sew.

I just love the bright colors---it will be perfect for a warm weather trip we both have in March. I think we will be pretty cute sitting in lounge chairs with our ruffle purses!!!!!

You'll notice the straps are different from the one in the pattern. Wasn't crazy about the webbing used..........So Erin, the super fast sewer that she is, made me a different strap since she was done with her purse and I was still working on mine!!!!!
This is the first time I have used grommets for purse straps, and I think I will be using them a lot in the future---Love the look of them!!!!

Life is Good when you have cute accessories for an upcoming trip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment