Monday, November 21, 2011

Give Thanks

The other day I found a really easy and cute Thanksgiving decoration.

How I found it, I am not really sure..........

First, I was on one blog..........
Clicked to another blog of someone I don't even know...........
Then, clicked on one of their links that took me to someone's Pinterest ideas...........
Finally, I ended up on Parents.com

For this project you will need 10 brown cirlces and 10 white circles that are a bit smaller. We used a margarita glass to make the brown circles and a beer mug for the white ones-------classy....I know, but it worked perfectly!!!

On the white circles I did block letters to spell out "GIVE THANKS," and Kaylee colored them in.

Then, we glued the white circles to the brown ones and taped them to sticks.

I found 10 clear glasses and put dried beans in the bottom---I used a soup mix so their was a variety of beans.

We love to color everything in a rainbow pattern these days!!!
Life is Good when you are preparing for your Thanksgiving meal!!!!!
We will be working on our turkey placecards today and going shopping tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment