Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday from all the little toys in our basement!!!
Yesterday, Macy and Whitney fell alseep on the way home from school, so it was just Kaylee and me for the afternoon. We went down to the sewing room to make her Christmas skirt. She loved that I was making something for her!!!! While I was sewing together 20 pieces to make the main part I had my back to her. We were chatting about her upcoming birthday, Pre K, Christmas, Thanksgiving and going to Kindergarten next year.....She is so excited to ride the bus next year with Hannah and the neighbor kids!!!! She must have also been working on this display because it really surprised me when I turned around!!!
The Skirt


Now I just need 2 more skirt and a knot dress and the Chesnut Girls will be ready for Christmas!!!! Now that it is November, Kaylee and Macy can't stop talking about their birthdays. Everyday the girls are excited for the mail to come so they can look at any kid catalog that comes. I can't wait to tell them about going to get American Girl Dolls!!!

Life is Good with Surprises!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment