Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Herding Cats and Pulling Teeth!!!!

Over the last two days I have been trying to get some pictures of the girls.........

A group shot for our Christmas card and
a few Grandma Carol needs for a specific frame
(2 vertical and 1 horizontal---someone holding Whitney for this one).

After these two photography experiences my G rated thoughts are:
Herding Cats and Pulling Teeth

Getting 4 girls to all look at me and have natural smiles was near impossible

After a few deep breaths and coming to terms with the idea of not having the perfect shot I ended up with these




Notice Whitney's dress has the same fabric as the others' pants?!?!?!? Thanks to the suggestion of a friend I put together a dress for Whit with scraps from 3 different ruffle pants I made for the big girls......Good thinking Kimberlee!!!!




I wish I would have kept the not so cute ones, but it made me feel better to delete them right away!!!!!

Stay Tuned for the Christmas picture

Life Is Good and I am thankful it isn't my job to take pictures of toddlers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment