Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Noise is Good!!!

I saw this at the doctor's office yesterday when I took Whitney in for a possible ear infection and "eye goobers". She had an infection, and Macy had one the day before when I took her in. As annoying as it was to go 2 days in a row, I am so thankful that for the most part the girls are 100% healthy.

As I write this it is 4:30am. I have been up with a stuffed up Whitney since 3:45, but she is happy, smiling and cooing............Wouldn't change it for anything!!!!!


Prayer for a Tired, Irritable Parent

Healthy children make lots of noise

They sing, they shout, they belly laugh, they fight, they bang things together, they bounce things, they cry, they scream, them make lost of noise

They play loud

God, bless my healthy children. Give me new ears, ears that hear the music of their noise

Give me new understanding, understanding that doesn't crush their spirits with my intolerance and oversensitivity

Give me a new Peace, a Peace that is grateful for the sounds created by healthy children.

Healthy children make lots of noise.



Life is Good with noise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment